This looks great swept all over and under the eye with a gold (I used Half baked from the Naked 1 palette) blended into the inner corner of the eye. I wore this with liquid liner and then kept the blush and lips quite subtle with pale pinks.
I took over 100 photos of this look and wasn't happy with how any of them turned out so sorry the photos above aren't great! If you have a chance I would definitely suggest swatching shimmering moss as it is such a lovely colour.
Products used -
Eyes - Natural collection Moss Shimmer and Urban Decay Naked 1 Halfbaked with Smog
slightly blended into the crease for definition.
- Collection Fast stroke liquid liner
Face - Rimmel Match perfection foundation
- Rimmel wake me up concealer
- Bourjois Delice de Soleil Bronzer to contour
- Bourjois Blush 37 Rose Pompon
- Illamasqua Gleam Highlighter in Aurora
Lips - MAC Creme Cup
- Revlon Crystal Lilac